Monday, August 4, 2014

A Journey of Professional Photographer


Sometimes when my photos get good response through Facebook, Pinterest or flicker, I feel that I am a very good photographer. Do you face the same situation and feel opposite to my feelings? If yes this is your own story. Let me tell you one thing that actually I am not as good as my photos are being appreciated. Do you think when someone like your photos or post a comment like “Amazing click”, “perfect photos dude” or “wow! How can you do that?” is that mean they really like it and my photos worth of that amazing response.

When I compared my photographs with photos belongs to some professional photographers, I was shocked that how good I was…. Oh Yes!  And getting better…. You weren’t expecting this to me but I want to tell you the secrets of photography that how I feel a professional photographer inside me.

Let’s start from the basics. Buy a cheap digital camera and get started journey. Secondly and professionally…ok wait… we are going too fast…let me call you amateur photographer at this stage.

Now get your camera in hand and start clicking one thousand times but each time at different place, on different time and of course from a different angle. Every move of your finger will bring new flavor in your photography. “Amazing”, “perfect” and other similar words from your friends is a motivational stage and you get an idea that how to improve your photography and brings photos that people really want to see.

Forth stage in photography is to become a good buyer. Don’t forget that you bought a cheap digital camera at the beginning of your journey. Now you almost broke his nose and get thousands of clicks though that miserable camera. Mostly people buy cameras from online shops and get them easily. What to keep in mind that you need a good camera at reasonable price with extra new features and extraordinary image quality.


Image quality is everything in photography. Your photos are being appreciated not because of a good eye-angle (camera angle) but also a good quality. Buy a camera that is equally adorable for each of angle. High angle, eye-level angle, low angle, bird’s eye or wide angle and worm’s angle view are the most concerned angles for professional photographers.

Look at this child in photograph, this isn't a special face that people will love to see his picture but when we feel the affection between child and mother. The child is making direct eye-connection with the viewers, so they will surly appreciate the photographer.

At the end I wish you next safe journey as a professional photographer. All you need is to stay in touch with photography, share your every click, get feedback over it, analysis it and think otherwise because people love to see your photos amazingly different.

No comments:

Post a Comment